Coding system based on high resolution printing technology HP:
Innovative encoding product, maintenance-free. High resolution Inkjet printer (HP).
The high-resolution HP printing technology Inkjet printers employ proven Thermal-Ink-jet technology. Continue reading Inkjet
BENCH-TOP AND LINE THERMAL PRINTERS.
FOR PRINTING OF FIXED AND VARIABLE DATA ON ROLLED LABELS.
– Serie Novexx 64 BIT
– Serie Novexx AP 5.4
– Serie Carl Valentin Spectra
– Serie Carl Valentin Pica
– Serie Carl Valentin Dynacode
– Serie Carl Valentin Flexicode
– Serie Carl Valentin Duo Print
LINE THERMAL PRINTERS.
FOR CODING OF PRODUCTS PACKAGING.
– Serie Allen NG
– Serie Allen XL
– Serie Allen Multitesta Continue reading THERMAL PRINTERS
5 versions for different speeds and paper path.
Available in Static or Dynamic version. The Static version applies the self-adhesive label in real time, with a pneumatic piston and requires the item to be stationary or slowly moving.
The Dynamic version, with the peeler arm, applies the label on moving products.
– Multilabel Continue reading LABELLING MACHINES
THE ADVANTAGES OF LASER SOLUTIONS
KEY FEATURES OF LASER MARKING
– High contrast; -high codes readability with portable or fix readers.
– Resistant to chemicals, acids, etc.
– Resistant to mechanical abrasion.
– Resistant to temperatures up to 1000°C.
– UV Resistant.
– Glass integrity is not compromised.
– Anti-Counterfeiting system.
– Unlimited life time.
Continue reading Laser
PRIMARY / SECONDARY PACKAGING
A range of three models, different for speed, printing performances and liner width.
Available models for static or dynamic applications.
The static versions can print & apply in real time, acting with a pneumatic pad, and they are suitable for stopped or slow moving products.
Dynamic versions are used with moving products.
– Lampo statica
– Lampo dinamica
– Multilabel Printer
3 models, for logistic labels, according to the required job:
1 Eti – Printing & application of one label on one pallet side;
2 Eti – Printing & application of two copies of the label on two pallet sides (front and one side);
3 Eti – Printing & application of three copies of the label on three pallet sides (front / side / back).
– Termologitron DPM 6-1 Eti
– Termologitron DPM 6-2 Eti
– Termologitron DPM 6-3 Eti